We have been worshipping in Londonderry since 1735
Londonderry Presbyterian Church was founded in Londonderry, New Hampshire by Reverend James McGreggor in 1735, and is one of the oldest ongoing congregations in America. We are proud of our History, and carry it with us to this day. Come be a part of this historic church family by attending one of our Sunday Services.
Church photography provided by Brad Smith
Adult Bible Study: 9:00am
Sunday Worship: 10:00am
Sunday School: 10:00am
- The Lamplighters' project of food for Homeless Veterans of Liberty House is an ongoing project that has bless them so much. Please keep bringing the non perishables!
- This week Thursday we have our Craft Night 7pm at the Manse. We're making prayer shawls and other things.
- Next Tuesday, June 5th, the Walking Together Group meets, and it has been a little over a year that these Widows and Widowers get together and share their journey with each other. Please come or invite someone that has lost a spouse.
- Pr. Karla opened KBC's graduation with a prayer!!! KBC is a historic Preschool and many around town have either studied at KBC or have a child or grandchild at KBC.
- Although Sunday School is off for Summer, Children are always welcome and there is a Children Sermon every Sunday and lots of love for them at LPC